AH!!!!!!! These scones are good. So good.
The face you get when the first bite makes you take a big breathe-in from nose with your eyes wide opened.
This is what they did to me. Cooled scones are just as good but freshly backed ones are more winning.
By the time they come out of the oven you should get your coffee prepared. Good syrup or jam.
Trust me. These scones are good. You wouldn't even realize how fast they get gone from the batch.
Recipe is easy and simple. Click down here.
Wheat flour 100g
Bread flour 150g
Baking powder 1&1/2 TBsp
Salt 1 pinch
Honey 1 tsp
1) Preheat the oven at 230 degrees.
2) Mix all ingredients except for milk in a food processor till well combined.
3) Pour the milk 2-3 times separately into the mixture. Mix + pour milk, mix + pour milk, repeat.
4) When it's all mixed and turn out a dough, take it out onto the flour surface area.
5) Spread the dough with a rolling pin or hand into 2cm thickness.
Cut the dough into triangles or whatever shapes you'd prefer. Bake for 10-13 minutes.Totally option here: I mixed one hand-full blueberries into half the dough, as you can see the second line of scones in the picture below. Chocolate chips would be nice too.