Easy, Addictive Beef Quesadillas ビーフケサディア

Quesadillas! It's getting the perfect weather for it these days. Do you like it?
I still remember the shock when I first had quesadillas at Taco John's in Montana and I got immediately addicted. Ever since I had one, I only ordered quesadilla at Mexican restaurant, Taco Bell (they had it, didn't they?), Taco John's ...everywhere. Especially I loved their chicken one. Do you like it? I knowww.  Turkey also rocks.
Ah..... I miss U.S.. I love the smell I felt when I arrived in the airport (wherever, Seattle, Minnesota, Denver, Salt lake city..) and its atmosphere....*sigh*
Anyway, beef quesadilla. When it comes to mexican and beef, chili powder is must. Grab black olives, shredded cheese and if you could get green chilly that would be perfect. omfg, here Germany they don't have green chili at any grocery stores. I wonder why they don't have it while they sell Maggy's, Old El Paso, and other famous products. Should I be biting sausage? -_-
I substituted green onion (leek) for the green chili that turned out pretty good!
Cheese melts in the beef... ahhhh... dip in salsa......ahrrrrrrr...
Easy dinner recipe!

1lb/500g ground beef (牛ひき)
1 Package your favorite Taco seasoning mix (お好きなタコス用チリパウダー一袋 例:写真)
100ml ~ 150ml water (水)
Salt & ground black pepper to taste (塩・黒こしょう少々)
4 to 5 flour tortillas (4~5枚トルティーヤ) I used my handmade tortilla 私は手作りトルティーヤ
Butter (for spreading) (バター適量)
1 to 2 cups Mexican cheese blend (200g ピザ用チーズ)
Your favorite salsa sauce (お好みのサルサソース)
-------------Add in your favorite ingredients 好みの具材を入れてね---------------------------------------------------------
1 cup/200g sliced black olives (200g 種抜きブラックオリーブ、スライス)
½ cup/100g green onion (leek) (長ネギスライス)

Directions.....>>>


1: In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain any excess grease.
Add in 1 package of Taco seasoning mix and stir until evenly mixed. And pour 100ml (150ml if needed) water. Continue stirring until water soaks in beef and no excess water left.

大きめのフライパンに、500g牛ひきをしっかり火が通るまで炒め、出た油を捨てる。
タコス用チリパウダー一袋を入れて均一に混ぜ、そしたら水を注ぐ。混ぜ続け、水気がなくなったら火からはずす。





2: Heat another skillet to medium-low heat. Brush one side of a tortilla with butter, place butter side down into the pan. Sprinkle cheese over the half of the tortilla.

On one half of the tortilla, place some beef mixture. Cook until the cheese has melted.
With a spatula fold the beef mixture-side and press the cheese side down toward the beef. Slightly press the tortilla with the spatula for a couple of minutes and remove from the pan.
Repeat with remaining tortillas.

別のフライパンに小さじ½程度のバターを溶かし、トルティーヤを置く。半分にチーズ、反対側にチリビーフ、オリーブの実、スライスしたネギを載せる。
チーズが溶け出したらビーフ側に半分に折り、ヘラで軽く押す。1、2分そのまま熱し、火からはずす。この作業を繰り返す。



Enjoy with salsa sauce! 
サルサソースで召し上がれ :) 簡単でしょ?
xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...