Hot & Flavorful Peperoncino. ペペロンチーノ
Anyway, I made Peperoncino. The gorgeous smell of garlic and hot red pepper accelerates your hunger. Peperoncino needs very simple ingredients, thus it's not easy. Simplicity is difficulty, I'd say. Did I do a good job? Don't ask me. It was good but I made it too hot. I could see he was trying to look "ok" but in his mouth it must've been on fire. Sorry. Grab some milk. You're alright.
- 1~2 cloves garlic (にんにく 1~2片) Thinly sliced.
- 1 red pepper (鷹の爪 1本) Remove seeds and cut into 2~3 pieces.
- 4 slices bacon (ベーコン 4枚程度) Cut thin.
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil (ドライバジル 適量)
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil (オリーブオイル 大2)
- 1 cube/teaspoon consommé soup (コンソメ 1個) if you have.
- 1 ladle pasta-boiling water (パスタの茹で汁 お玉1杯)
- 1 pinch salt (塩 ひとつまみ)
- Ground black petter some (粗引き黒コショウ 適量)
- 200g spaghetti (スパゲティー) Boil 1 minute less than the package says.
- [If you want to make it mild] Parmesan cheese on top
Start to boil water for spaghetti. パスタのお湯を沸かし始める。
1: In a pan, fry 2~3 tablespoon Olive oil and sliced garlic at medium heat until golden brown. When garlic starts to smell nice and golden, add red petter, bacon, and dried basil.
2: When oil starts to come out of bacon, smash consommé cubes and add 1 soup spoon boiling water which is from spaghetti pot.
3: Toss boiled spaghetti into the pan, whisk black petter. Mix together well with the sauce. You're done!