Greek Salad. Simple, colorful, healthy, delicious ギリシャサラダ

I want SLR so bad. Whichever Canon or Nikon. Simply, madly, sincerely want it. 
You have no idea how much I wished to have it to take photos of this salad. My camera doesn't satisfy me to capture the best aspect of the object, to blur the background of it, and boost/highlight the details of it. Blurring the background is, I think, the most important part of photographing, especially when it comes to food. 
As long as you (yes, me) want to make posts of recipes of your cooking and direct steps with the photos, these should be very good quality for the performance to attract people, which I can't do well yet. *sigh* Only the price of SLR concerns me. If you have a cooking blog and had the same problem I have, you know how it feels.

Hai, I made Greek style salad. and I ate it.
So eye-popping, healthy, easy, many ingredients to enjoy, and beautiful. 
Need to say more? well, I'm addicted :)

[DRESSING ドレッシング]
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (エキストラバージンオリーブオイル 大さじ2)
1½ tablespoons lemon juice (レモン汁 大さじ1.5)
1 clove garlic—minced (ニンニク1片 刻む)
½ teaspoon dried oregano (乾燥オレガノ 小さじ½)
¼ teaspoon sea salt (塩 適量)
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, and extra for garnish (黒胡椒 適量)

[INGREDIENTS 材料]
3 tomatoes, remove seeds & cut into wedges (トマト 種を取り除く& 1cm大に切る)
⅓ red onion, sliced thinly (紫玉ねぎ 薄くスライス) * mines are small cubes
½ cucumber, remove seeds & cut into chunks (きゅうり 種を取り除く& 1cm大に切る)
120g (4 oz) feta cheese—cut into small cubes (フェタチーズ 1cm大に切る)
16 kalamata olives (種無しのオリーブの実)

Direction....>>


In a bowl, place the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano to combine.
Toss the ingredients and mix well with the dressing. Finish.
ボウルにドレッシングの材料を入れ、切った野菜とチーズを加えて全体をよく混ぜたら完了。

ENJOY!


xoxo
M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...