Sunday Look 4/3 Gray outfit for Chilly day



It's got pretty chilly today. Yesterday was such a Spring day that was full of warmth and my sister and I took hundreds of  photos under the Cherry blossom trees. So all of us today stayed home all day and I asked her to help me photo shooting hehe. I'd been thinking I gotta do outfit with the Esprit bag that John gave me as a present while it's still new collection of my wardrobe, so here goes.. Let me know what you think of my outfit :) Actually I was thinking of what to match with the bag last 2 weeks and today I finally made it. I could've done it with the bag last week but I totally forgot about making look with it anyway. How would you make your look if you had one in that kind of color: nude, beige, grayed khaki?



My most favorite color!
isn't it cute? :D I love you more than cake!






Gray blazer, Pink tee, gray legging-pants: UNIQLO
Handbag: ESPRIT
flats: unbranded

I hope your weekend went fantastic with a bunch of smiles :)
xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...