Sleep Wear for Summer #2 Tank Tops above green


Which tank top do you prefer for sleeping wear in Summer? I bought them when I was in the states just 1 year ago at ROSS (I always buy tons of awesome clothes there every time I go to the states!). These tank tops can be worn outside ,of course, but I thought it might be fun for this post as 2nd choice of bed wear. What I wore this time was FOX, ROXY, and VANS. Since I was a little kid, I've seen some of FOX biker suits that my dad had because he owned his motorcycle shop in my hometown and used to go cool touring with his friends often, so when I found that tank top at ROSS, I had to get it. If you (my dad) read my blog, I'm sure you'd definitely like it!
These photos taken a couple of days ago and I was kind of waiting to post until now because it would've been weird if I made it on my  blog while I was absent from work, right? hehe who knows..
Anyhow let me know what you think about it. :)
Click on "SEE MORE" ;)










xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...