Guess what comes next :)



What the articles say isn't a clue for next post of my Sunday look. Can you guess what it would be from this photo complies? From its atmosphere, how I edited this, and why I used news paper from U.S. (actually I didn't mind if it's from European one. the result wouldn't have been changed). If you're a fashion trend seeker, you might know what I got inspired by ;)
Sunday look this time is honestly I love it more than others posted before even though I'm the only one in the photos and edited. then I ended up asking you to guess what the next post would be like. hehe
Anyhow, I promise I will make it a good Sunday look and so hope you like it. Some different kinds of posts could come before it though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...