Made my wish come true


SAKURA Leather Platform Shoes by TOPSHOP




COLOURED PEEPTOE SHOE by zara


It was such an amazing Friday. John and I met up after my work last evening and we were hanging in Shibuya until he had to leave for the airport. We went to an Indian curry restaurant for dinner and when we were almost done, he handed the big paper bag to me saying here's your present. There was the SAKURA leather platform pumps by TOPSHOP in the box! It really got me speechless for seconds and I even forgot to breathe too. Look how amazing these are.. He told me that these platform heels were in my wishlist on this blog and searched for a place he could get them and he went all the way to TOPSHOP in Harajuku which is next to Shibuya and got them before coming to the station near my office.
And then we went to ZARA to see what's new after leaving the restaurant and he got me the Colored Peeptoe Shoe and awesome short pants!!
Click for More pictures :D
 







Thanks again for all these John! I'm definitely adoring them :)
xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...