Handbag I have been looking for.

TRIANGULAR MESSENGER BAG WITH FLAP


Does anyone know in Tokyo which ZARA shops have this TRIANGULAR MESSENGER BAG WITH FLAP?
well I've been looking for this all ZARA shops where I can go near my office, house, and while I was with John, but I couldn't find it at any of ZARAs. I really want (not just a wish!) this for my wardrobe and I am sure I'd definitely adore it because it was love at first sight. I'm kind of in a hurry because their arrival of goods renews at 2 or 3 weekly intervals so I might not be able to buy it anymore in a few weeks. (Probably 1 week left. It's already been 2 weeks or so since S/S items have been at stores, right?) There are many variations for my outfits by matching with this messenger bag.
If you ever know which ZARA shop has this stunning bag, please let me know and I will for sure run over there and make a purchase :)
Thanks!
xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...