Keep The Beat- MANGO


WALLET G.. LION-T C
Coming across a fashion brand I never knew is always so fun and exciting. I've seen the name MANGO sometimes by now, but I didn't care about it much. Typing ESPRIT bag on google search bar, I found so many hits and found a girl from Russia named Yuriya having Esprit bags for her outfit. Checking what she wears made me search for MANGO and now I am one of their fans :) I picked some cute bags up from its site...


HANDBAG P.. CHANY C


HANDBAG M.. GREYT4-T C

HANDBAG G.. GLOBO-T C

HANDBAG G.. PICADO C


WALLET G.. FUNY-T C

HANDBAG P.. ALICE C

I like all these cute bags! Which is your favorite? :)
Hope you're doing amazing. :)
xoxo
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...