My flight attendant guy John John






I was just feeling happy for no reason but my boyfriend, John (I call him John while his friends and family call him Jonny) makes/keeps me so happy all the time.  These days, honestly, I'm loving him more than a while ago. The way he loves me, how he takes care of me, and how he shows all he wants to do for me have really changed me in positive way.
John and I met last February 2010 in the snow and this year we had 1 year anniversary. I couldn't count how many times he got me saved.
I know you're reading this and thank you so much for everything you do! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...