Green Tea & Chocolat Macaron!

It was absolutely right decision that I stopped at the convenience store by my company this morning. Walking by dessert section, though I was just going to get something to drink at work, there were a little plastic box with Green tea and cocoa (chocolat) macarons inside!!! 
My voice came out against my conscious "Oh wow!"
OH. MY. GODDD......... they have new flavors. Yeah,, I had to buy them for sure. hehe :)






Mmmm <3 You such a little doll lol

hihihi... :) Mmm
It was "omg" dessert again after dinner! I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday...hopefully with Macarons! :)
Mmm..
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...