Today's thoughts



this photo is by paul (dex)'s photostream


I just wonder why some that can easily be so famous, get popular, and get lots of attention from famed people even since they are born,
while others that really want to be famous in poorness, work desperately though nobody knows of in this small town.
and then why here's such an unfair thing can be happening even though passion between two is the same.


Money really matters... and I can't change this matter.



So what I have to do is keep on things that I should get done, stay focused, involved, get achieved from all that, and "never say never :D".
Being random should be fine as long as I'm desperate for things I've been interested.
What is important is.. don't give up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...