1/13 Short Time Date

After work on 13th, I hung out with Jan in Shibuya. We spent 3 hours to look through shops for sale! All clothing shops have been on a big Winter sale since January's started.
I missed taking pictures of places we went to, but we walked to ZARA and  H&M back and forth.
He got me these at ZARA..

White Holed Knit

Tiger Patterned long sleeves

(This is actually more yellow)


They will definitely be useful. I chose these shirts to wear under the knit. How would you wear them except under knit? If you have any ideas, please let me know! I'd wear them as you suggest and take pix for new posts.
At last 30-20 min, we came to Krispy Kream Doughnuts and this is when we got coffee.


We're gonna meet up again this Friday! I'd make a post after the date :)
Hope you're doing amazing!
xoxo
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...