Learning Fashion: Notes From Fashionsing.Com

A fashion blog(site) that I've been loving and checking the most these days is Fashionsing.com. If you've checked my blog often you might've noticed that pictures that I've put here are mostly from their page.
I always wish I would've known them earlier so that my fashion look could've gotten better. But even from now, my fashion can be improved and more sophisticated..
This post is going to be my random notes from fashionsing.com (Post "Ruby Aldridge: one and one") to learn more about fashion and to utilize for my wardrobe from tomorrow..

Sheer Maxi Dress

+
Bell Bottoms



 Go intoThis look





No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...