Saturday Peaceful Moment

It's been pretty warm and shining weather every weekend. Every Saturday I open my eyes, the room is filled with such a peaceful sunlight. Finishing breakfast, I opened the curtain in the kitchen and found my dog, Mari that is 1 year old girl.
She was waving her tail and looking up at me. Hahahh..ok
I sat down on the floor and opened the windows (She's at balcony outside.)

This is when it was.  *No Makeup!* haha
look at youuuuuu
<3



Awwww <3  
Mmmmmmmmm......don't lick!

I though this should be one of the happiest moments feeling really warm sunlight with sweet mild breeze around and my lovely dog is leaning on me.
Oh because she's a little angle?? xD






Hope you're having a geart weekend!
xoxo
meg

1 comment:

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...