25th March Münter Day 1


From 25th to 28th March, we went to Münster which is the next state to Hessen (our state) to visit Jan's grandma. I was so surprised how beautiful the city was once we arrived to Münster. All the buildings and the townscape are different from where I live even though it's just the next state. Again I took too many photos to handle...even resizing them takes forever. but luckily the first day we arrived, the time (almost evening) didn't give me the chance to make thousands of photos to take ;) So here they are. 
The first photos are from our car, me, our room that had like a small living room to relax, the bed room taken at the night, our dinner (I had lamb stew), and the beautiful moon right out of the restaurant. 

More photos.....>>>



xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...