Shakey's Golden Potatoes! シェイキーズ ゴールデン ポテト!



Do you know Shakey's fried potatoes? Every time I go there, I never fail to bite them. I could eat them more than Pizza and pasta! Nicely seasoned with soy sauce and roasted black petters are working amazing on these...
If you have some potatoes you are wondering what to make with, try this recipe!

3 Large Potatoes (じゃがいも L-3個)
2 tbsp Soy sauce (醤油 大さじ2)
1~1/2 cup Cornstarch (片栗粉 まぶす用に。適量)
Salt & Black petter to sprinkle (塩・黒こしょう 適量)


1: Peel potatoes, slice into 7mm~1cm (1/2 inch) and then steam them till 80% softened.
じゃがいもは皮を剥いて7mm〜1cm幅輪切りし蒸す。八割程度火が通っていれば火から離す。


2: Using a plastic bag (just easier way), put steamed potatoes and soy sauce in to season.
ビニール袋を使って醤油をまぶす。

 3: Dust potatoes with cornstarch, salt, and black petter.
コーンスターチ(片栗粉)、塩、こしょうを合わせまんべんなくまぶす。

4: In a medium skillet, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil and fry potatoes till brown both side. Use plenty of oil to make them crispy. Using a deep pot, you can also fry them in oil like french fries. You know :)
フライパンに多めのオリーブオイルを熱して、こんがり色づくまで両面焼く。油をケチるとおいしくないのでここは惜しまず(でもオリーブオイルだからヘルシー!)たっぷり使って香ばしくフライ。油で揚げてもおいしい。
MMmm :)


5: Sprinkle some extra black petter. Serve with meat :)
黒こしょうをまぶして完了。


Bon Appétit!
xoxo
M

2 comments:

  1. omg this looks extremely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for checking my post :) Yess it was yummy. My bf (potato loving German) ate most of it! Deeply frying in oil (which I didn't this time) would be even better I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...