Autumn colors at Summer Airport



H&M top, pants, bracelets
Forever21 sandals, ring
New purple bag 

19th night after getting to Narita Airport, we did a quick (5min) photo shooting before the hotel shuttle bus came. I brought Autumn colors here. I almost never wore loose top but I've noticed lately how comfortable it feels so this wide neck top can be one of them for my summer wardrobe. The green skinny pants are also easy to wear. no zip in front, pockets, belt holders. but still it's skinny pants which are not stretch :) Completely flat sandals are perfect items for a long walk or flight. You don't need to be stylish at the airport, right? I just came here to see him off though :)

↓↓↓↓↓↓ Click for More Photos ↓↓↓↓↓↓


















xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...