Sunday Look 5/22 Bring here Summer


Palm Tree pueple T shirt: Forever21
Yellow short denim: Forever21
Belts: UNIQLO
Sandals: Bershka
Accessories: TOPSHOP

I could say Summer is already here. Finding such a pretty purple tee and eye-popping yellow hot-looking denims determined this Sunday look at Forever21 last Wednesday's night. I know this place is the same as last Sunday look, but there was any other spot to shoot for this outfit photos than here. Actually these shots were taken yesterday. It was a right decision that we did photo shooting because today it's been raining since this morning. Then I did a makeup tutorials instead for the first time in 6 months (or more). I quite like the results :) It'll be up here soon :)
Right after we finished this photo shooting, I headed for Akko's to have dinner with some nice wine :) She and I had a great time together watching Pirates of  Caribbean haha. I'll also upload some of pictures taken in her room later. Hope your weekend went amazing!

↓↓↓↓↓CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS ↓↓↓↓↓



















xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...