Sleep Wear for Summer #3 Layered Stripes

Now it's pretty warm outside more than inside house. But at night and early in the morning, temperatures can go chilly compared to the day time. So I'm wearing ZARA loose cotton long sleeve with the flexible one piece dress also by ZARA.
The pink one piece is so comfotable to wear directly over your skin and it's amazingly elastic as if it's made of rubber hahah I'm layered in bed and the hem of the skirt gets nicely tangled up around my thigh and all fits me :)
What do you wear at Spring night?

















Silver stripe cotton shirt: ZARA
Pink stripe one piece dress: ZARA
Pink knitted shorts: somewhere, Harajuku, Tokyo

xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...