Detail of Twill blazer and stuff


This is the details of new blazer that I bought at ZARA last Thursday. I really wanted to have a beige color blazer for a long time (or any kind of light color of it!) because others that I have are 2 blacks and 1 silver that always make only formal look. 







John's mom gave me these white Levi's jeans (of course new :D but she never wore them). It was because the length seemed to be shorter than my legs, I cut off most pants part and made them white short denim! yay





This is from John and his parents for Easter!




oh my. sourskittles <3 I could handle another MORE sour ones though! this one is also good and a little bit sour.

xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...