Sunday Look 3/6 Layered Check Shits with ZARA Boots



People aren't calling for military jacket as much as before anymore, but less toned khaki jacket should be still on fashion for now and forever. I'm not really seeking "trend trend" look but seeking simple, easy looks that suit my figure and style. At Tama river, we found good places for my outfit of today: the walls were scrawled with much spray. All the graffiti made my look "so me"! 





















UNIQLO: Checked shirts (both yellow one and navy one), blue heattech innder shirt, belt
ZARA: white tshirt, light blue damaged denim, boots
O.P.I: color-Steel wool
Forever 21: Bike necklace
Others: Khaki jacket, misangas, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...