My Wish List A-D




Alexander McQueen
BLACK BIKER FAITHFUL BOWLER BAG

I often have to spend busy morning time thinking about which bags to bring for work. Even when I wear a little less formal cloth or very formal ones I always end up having a bag that is crocodile patterned by GAP for work.
I've been looking for one which can be used for work and off days. the GAP one is quite good but it's getting older and broken partially because I've used it almost everyday since I got it just 1 year ago by my mom.
Following many fashion bloggers and coming across many accessories, including  bags, all of them keep me inspired and involved in fashion world a lot.
I made a wish-list of bags today..at work hehe





Alexander McQueen
FLESH BEIGE FAITHFUL DEMANTA TOTE

Balenciaga
milkyway ligne papier messenger


Balenciaga
First

Balenciaga
Giant work silver

CELINE
Solo smooth lambskin clutch pouch fluo peach
CELINE
clasp calfskin large shoulder bag black
D&G
Large Leather Bag
 D&G
Large Fabric Bag

Aren't they so cool? They're going to make me bag addict!
Hope you're having a great Monday!
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...