Outfit of the day: All about ZARA


It was such a warm Spring day today. How are you spending Saturday? There's no longer cold wind and biting chilly air in rooms. Sunshine was coming from a chink of the curtain when I woke up before noon and I soon thought I'd definitely do photo shooting of my today's outfit. Today I was wearing all ZARA cloth with the pretty beige hand bag by ZARA which John gave me as a present and zipped black leather boots by ZARA. Only giraffe patterned muffler is by GAP.










Forever XXI






Knit: ZARA 
Long tail cardigan: ZARA
Short pants: ZARA
Black leather boots: ZARA
Long necklace: Forever XXI
Beige bag: ZARA
Giraffe patterned muffler: GAP
What do you think about it?
Hope you're having a great weekend!
xoxo
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...