Better-Have Items Nerd Glasses




Go Nerd look? Nerd/Geek Glasses are worn a lot often lately to finish up, complete, or add another tip on their outfits lately. There's nowhere that people don't wear nerd glasses in fashion snap now. What do you think about these glasses? How do you wear them? Are you already putting them on for your outfit? or are you going to get them for new season? I titled "Better-have" item for nerd glasses because I thought these would give me (and you!) different taste on my fashion and something like twist while I just titled  previous post "Must-have" for white shirt that is believed to make a big role in Spring cloth.
Let's look through people in the glasses :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...