Trying to Snap Every Second


Since I've found many bloggers and found they have way more photos on all posts, I'm trying to take good pictures as many as possible. And the night of last Friday, I must've looked like a geeky photo girl to him :D
On the way back to the hotel by Narita Airport where we always stay at, I started to snap a lot and I thank him a lot for being so cooperative for me! This is one of my favorite pix of that night.
Well, dad, I know you never expect I've already got 2 tattoos but don't get mad at me :P If you're ever curious about what I took, stay here..;)
























hehe

 I hope you're having a fantastic weekend! Thank you so much for looking over this long page :)
xoxo
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...