Chiara Ferragni who I get so inspired by these days

Wished I could've known her earlier. I thought this when I found her blog earlier this week.
Chiara Ferragni is an Italian girl who is one of the most inspiring fashion blogger to me and a college student.
Looking at all her pictures, seeing her wonderful life from the blog, and her feeling and passion for fashion and blogging, you'll soon get inspired for sure.
'cause I got addicted to her fashion look after I looked over just 1 page.

















She's still too far from me. Nobody knows me while she's such a pretty fashion icon who people in fashionworld know much. but she's one of the most inspiring people that I really like and get so addicted to.
Check her blog :)


xoxo
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...