Too much to catch up but let you know I'm still here


How have you all been? I haven't made any post here since November and been absent. 
I couldn't catch up anymore but I wanted to share some photos of how my life's been. 
My work's been crazy as hell but I'm enjoying my life more than I have ever done. 


Reading GONE GIRL on kindle in those little candle light in an evening. 
I've gotten the room fragrance (how I call it) and the GreenLeaf candle. 


A kind of cherry blossom flower taken by my dad. Nice share of Spring.



Stayed over at Reika's place. How lovely is she? She puts no makeup on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...