No Knead Bread. Moist, rich, flavorful. 捏ねないパン


I've been baking breads.  We found it tastes better, is more flavorful, nicer texture than grocery breads that are already dried out and get quite hard in a couple of days. Last weekend I baked 2nd no knead bread for John (I eat rice these days). Baking bread is my new discovery last 2 months. How happy it makes me as it is freshly hot out of oven. The smell has been loved through the ages and never changed. And it always brings us a smile. I love a moment I put the knife down through the bread and rich, moist, puffy dough shows up with a little left steam. No nutella, no sugar-flooded jam required. I like to enjoy the new baby loaf simply with a butter. Do you like it too? You're my friend.
I keep trying to make better breads, cakes, cookies, and of course meals.

This video from Kitchen Vignettes helps. ビデオ観ると全体の流れがわかるよ。
3 cups All-purpose flour (薄力粉 600g)
1 tsp/5g Dry yeast (ドライイースト5g)
1 tsp Salt (塩 小さじ1弱)
2 cups to 2.5 cups/400~450ml Water (水 400~450ml), depends on how dry it still is. I put 450ml total.

1: Roughly mix all ingredients together. The dough will be wet and quite sticky than regular bread dough. Cover and let sit between 18 to 24 hours.

簡単に全ての材料をボウルの中で混ぜる。普通のパン生地よりかなり手にくっつくけど、ビデオ観てわかるように、問題なし! 18時間から24時間ラップをした状態で放置。私はいつも18時間。お昼に作れば翌朝焼きたてが食べられる。

2: On the floured surface, bring the dough out of the bowl and fold a couple of times *NO KNEAD*.
Bring back it onto the bowl, cover and let sit for another 2 hours.

ふるいをした台の上に生地を取り出し、3、4回生地をたたみ、再び蓋をして2時間放置。捏ねないこと。


3: Preheat oven to 230℃ (450°F). Put a lidded dutch oven / cast iron pot in the oven for about 15 minutes before starting to bake.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle flour or cornmeal in the pot to prevent the bread from sticking.

オーブンを230℃に予熱。蓋付きの耐熱鍋をオーブンに入れて、15分温める。
オーブンから出したら鍋の底に薄力粉かトウモロコシ粉をまいて生地を入れ、蓋をする。


4: Dump your dough in there and immediately put the lid on.
Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the lid. Bake for another 15 minutes. Let the bread sit for an hour before cutting into it.

焼き時間合計30分。最初の15分経過後、鍋の蓋を取って、また15分。1時間休ませてからカットしてね。


xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...