Hoodie & bleached denim


ZARA knit, short denim
MANGO bowling handbag
Buffalo boots

It looks cold but was warm enough to be in short denim and boots. It was about 11 degrees outside till the evening. Now again short denim is getting my must wear item even here in Germany. I thought I couldn't ever wear it in December and have to wait until warm Spring comes but it's not as bad as I thought to be. Maybe I'm the only one girl who's in this kind of freezing-looking outfit and it conceives me when all people walking by keep looking at me..haha
Sorry for being absent on outfit post but I'm kind of running out of clothes to show you. So I'm trying to make as many outfit combination as possible before grabbing my camera. Hope you stay tuned and check my updates :)



 xoxo
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...