Funny but cute cutout


I've got this sweater from kitson these past weeks. I'm sure I would be adoring it in this coming Autumn matching with short denim and boots. The length of sleeves is always a problem for me because my arms are too long (hard to see in photos though) even for large size of Asian clothes and these sleeves are just perfect.
Even though I just put this directly on my skin, it feels so smooth over bare skin and really not itchy. I can't wait to wear this :)
Sorry for messed room and the table. I should've cleaned up more of paid attention to where I stood..





See More Photos








kitson sweater, Forever21 white denim.
Used mod's hair curl hair iron :)
xM

2 comments:

  1. oh this one is soooo cute!lovely dear.i also like the back and yellow stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss <3 I'm in love with it already! I like how it wraps me :)

    ReplyDelete

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...