The outfit of 15th


Gray tank top: Bershka
White tank: UNIQLO
Bleached short desnim: Forever21
Sandals: Forever21
Ring: Forever21

I haven't posted what I wore on 15th. Here goes. Actually this wasn't going to be an outfit post but after taking many photos, it made me want to share this with you :). Too simple, it doesn't really look stylish, and I grabbed those clothes just for taking a walk to chill out but it was very comfortable to stay in the rest of heat of hot summer day. All photos look peaceful and beautiful. Hope you like it :)

↓↓↓↓↓ Click for More Photos ↓↓↓↓↓↓
















xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...