Outfit of the day: Love strong colors


Navy blue long tail cardigan: ZARA (bought last year)
White tank: TOPSHOP
Floral laced T shirt: ZARA
Gray legging-pants: UNIQLO
Tribal inspiration heels: Forever21
Cow leather neon orange bag: ZARA
Nail: OPI
Photographed by my talented sister :) It's been a while since Haruka photographed me for outfit post and I love more her camera work. She does know how to take great pictures (of me? haha) and how to handle my (sucky) digital camera. We took more than 200 photos and I had to narrow down them to just a few pieces..but this time it took me much time until I picked them up because most of the results were great. Weather was also perfect. It was full of sunshine and warmth everywhere, all flowers bloomed, and the trees were covered with bright green leaves. 
I'm already in love with the Tribal inspiration heels by Forever21 and my baby, amazing orange bag that matches faux stone ring. I've been so inspired by so many fashion bloggers and seeing my own style day by day. One of those who inspire me the most is, as you know, Chiara Ferragni besides Andy Torres, Calorina Engman Her accessory collection is just unbelievable and killing gorgeous. I basically like and choose vintage tasted and something like nobody has (it's actually impossible though) so that it takes me forever to find "the" one though I like going to find the treasures for adventure. China town is one of good spots to find it ;) Anyhow what do you think about this post? :D Hope you're having a great time in the sun!





























xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...