Sunday Look 4/24 Spring Sunday Sun


4/24 Sunday Look: All ZARA S/S collection '11
Twill blazer
Electric pink Tee
Twill Bermuda Shorts
Colored Peeptoe Shoe: Electric blue
Accessories: unbranded

It was one of amazing days in this Spring. My mom helped a lot for my photo shooting the entire day and I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. It was full of Spring sunshine and warm enough to stay outside with just t-shirt and shorts. This was my first time to try vivid colors for my outfit post. What do you think about it? :D We did another 3 sets of my outfit photo shooting but I will post them here separately. I have to do more editing, (I cannot change the length of my legs or make my face cute and stuff though hehe) , organize, and think about what to write with each photo to match well for atmosphere etc.. there's still so much until they're finally uploaded here but I love all the stuff that make a post :) I promise coming posts won't bore you so please wait ^ ^* Hope your weekend went amazing!























xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...