Outfit of the day: See-Through John Lennon :)

John Lennon & Yoko Ono t-shirt: H&M
Voile Blouse: ZARA
Denim shorts: ZARA
Yellow green belt: UNIQLO
Studded gladiator sandals: unbranded

Did you get what I titled? :) eheh You can see John Lennon though the voile blouse which is see-through.. :P
This photo taken last Sunday came out a good result and I couldn't wait to post them. Temperature went up to 24 degrees and it almost felt like the beginning of Summer which is my favorite season. I can't wait for super hot summer and to wear bright colored tank and real damaged short denim with sandals! I love Summer no matter how hot and humid it gets. My mom and I walked in the sun taking photos at the same time and feeling breeze around. 
















xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...