A blonde bombshell goes White of H&M


From fashion gone rogue

Shades of White – Edita Vilkeviciute–a blonde bombshell if there ever was one, teams up with Camilla Akrans for a sensuous series of images published in H&M Magazine’s spring issue. Styled by Franck Benhamou, Edita dons a wardrobe of all wight, lightweight pieces from the Swedish retailer.

On this post, I thought I wouldn't use the function of "Read more>>" because showing off all these photos would for sure catch your eyes and make you think how stunning she is.
Even all clothes she wears is under $30, why they look way more gorgeous and rich and make all of us want to get one of them? I think it's just because she's gorgeous and her beauty makes the look greatly amazing.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...