Germany :The Place that is going to be my home

















Germany where John lives is such a beautiful place. I went there last Summer 2010 and touched.
Thinking of living with him and going to school there is getting more serious for me. These are always in my head and keep me considering more things besides them all the time.
I've been wondering and thinking what is right thing that I should be working on right now. It's supposed to be working and saving up money for moving to Germany and that's actually what I am doing since last year.
Always money thing is problem and wouldn't stay in one place as I want. I don't want to think about it much and try to stay happy with all stuff but this problem is always pushing my head down.
When will I be able to do what I want finally? I've been working here in Tokyo like a miserable labor and nothing is rewarded...
Sometime it makes me feel like compromising everything and getting married looks the easiest way to move out here. but I know that's not what I should do for my life.
Marriage is not compromising but conclusion of two people.
What is my life?

What am I here for?

Where should I go?

Is there ever a place I should be?

There's no answer 'cause my life is what I make forward future.
And I believe it is going to be wonderful and amazing!

xoxo
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...